FAQ: DAMAGED HAIR? WE HAVE THE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS!
Damaged and weakened hair: what are the right diagnoses, actions, and care? We answered your most frequently asked questions!
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DAMAGED HAIR AND DRY HAIR?
Dry hair is naturally lacking in lipid content from the roots, making it dry by nature.
Damaged hair, on the other hand, results from numerous mechanical or chemical aggressions it undergoes: the heat from straightening irons, frequent blow-drying, coloring, and exposure to pollution all weaken the hair fiber. Brittle, porous, and split ends are signs that the hair needs to be strengthened, repaired, and restructured with an appropriate care routine.
WHY IS THE REPAIR RANGE SUITABLE FOR DAMAGED HAIR?
Our hair is composed of 95% keratin, a natural protein that protects hair from damage, and provides elasticity, strength, and shine.
Over time, the hair's stock of keratin is depleted due to repeated aggressions. Care enriched with keratin is necessary to fill in the gaps in damaged hair.
The Repair range is enriched with plant-based keratin extracted from botanical ingredients. Like puzzle pieces, plant-based keratin adheres to the existing proteins. It helps fill the deficiencies in the hair fiber.
Your hair will be:
WHAT ARE THE BEST HABITS TO AVOID DAMAGED HAIR?
Improving daily styling habits and adopting the right practices can help prevent hair damage. Here are some tips to follow:
- Lower the heat of your hair dryer and keep it at a minimum distance of 15 to 20 cm from your head.
- Apply the Huile des Rêves before blow-drying to nourish the hair.
- Don't forget to use a conditioner and/or a mask regularly to make brushing easier and provide the necessary care to the lengths of your hair.
- 🌟 NEW Serum d'Exception
- ⭐ Up To 20% Off
- Serums & Treatments
- Hair oil
- Low shampoo
- Scalp Scrub
- Hair spray
- La Couleur Absolue (permanent haircolor)
- All products
- Type of hair
- Normal hair
- Oily roots, dry ends
- Damaged, sensitized hair
- Color-treated hair
- Dry, fine hair
- Dry, thick hair
- Fine, flat hair
- Thinning hair
- Sensitive, irritated scalp
- 💘 Love is In The HAIR Sale
- ⭐ Huile des Rêves - #1 In Sales
- 📌 Exfoliate | Must-Have
- Colour protect
- Couleur Absolue - Haircolor Collection
- Fuller - Denser Hair Serum
- Stronger - Hair Growth Serum